The Tech Crew is open to any student in grades 9-12, who meets the following criteria:
1 - Is willing to maintain good academic standing and eligibility;
2- Is willing to work hard for the good of the show;
3 - Is willing to spend significant time outside of school hours for building, preparing, and rehearsing;
4 - Demonstrates professional respect, discipline, teamwork, communication, and chooses optimism;
5 - Is able to safely work with tools and lift significantly heavy materials, under supervision;
6 - Accepts suggestion and directions, and asks questions when something is unclear.
Welcome to the team!
Questions? Email Mr. Dietzler
SIGN UP for
The Sets Committee works on constructing, painting, and decorating the set for the musical! No set design or carpentry skills necessary!
Grab some work gloves, goggles, and tools, and join us for construction!
Members of the Set Committee are:
- Cognizant of SAFETY FIRST ;
- Able to lift a fair amount of weight;
- Willing to get a bit dusty and dirty;
- Willing to wear painting clothes;
- Able to work as a team;
- Comfortable around power tools;
- Careful with the RHS facilities;
- Ready to have a great time!
RECOMMENDED SAFETY ITEMS
- WORK GLOVES
- DUST MASK
- EAR PLUGS
- KNEE PADS
- JEANS; LONG SLEEVES; SHOES
- COMMON SENSE